Sunday, November 16, 2008

update

I am so relieved that we have until friday for our deadline instead of wed,
but since I wasn't aware of that it worked out better because I now have my flash site complete as of late last night and now can spend some time on it tomorrow if not tonight tweeking it and making it more polished.

So perfer flash over dreamweaver. I'm suprised its the other way around for most people. Anyways at least was able to do a site in dreamweaver to at least a passable standard. Hopefully I can make the design etc a bit better John recommend I get a book thats called breaking the grid or checking out a few more sites so I hope to be able to do that.

Its been good being able to be in today all day from 9am till 5pm since I got a lot down and not so stresssed out anymore however a bazair panicky day for me in class because of dreamweaver.

No comments: