Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lesson Learnt

I will definetly if taking digital 6...next year would make sure I update my blog as I go alone. Because it is just to time consuming. Last year for Digital 2 I did most of it as I went along and therfore the flow and time worked out much better. Anyways this is just a reminder for myself to make sure I get in the habbait of doing things as I go along for two main reasons:
1) time factor and 2) to make sure I don't rush/leave out process etc as I will be for example just be summing up flash site process etc and not really include such detailed process images etc as I have with dreamweaver.

The reason why I will have to just sum up flash site, only really add finals on blog of layout etc is because it contains alot more web pages then the flash site in a sense that its far more interactive and son on.