Sunday, November 2, 2008

back on target asap

I know I"m seriously a bit behind at this stage due to illness and other circumstances, but having spent all morning working on my plans etc for flash site etc I know I will manage it ok in the end at least thats what I'm hoping:P

Also the fact that I was able to buy yesterday an flash help book as well as a dreamweaver one from boarders I know will help for when I get stuck as it always happens now and then.

I think I'm very luck not to have to go into work this week because that means I do have a bit extra time that I can actually study! especially on web projects.

Really need to reconfirm the due date I think its the same day as the rest of the briefs which are 24th November and I'm really hoping that is the case but will double check this today.

I know I have seriously neglected my blog this time around but I will fix that. There is like just 3 weeks left so no room to deveate from any of the briefs especially web digital projects since thats been on my mind alot.

Now back to it I suppose enough of my blabber.

No comments: