Thursday, November 20, 2008

Done at last

Finally everything has been handed in put on the server!
and my blog I feel now contains enough information images etc that sum up more or less my process and research for both the site done in flash as well as the one done in dreamweaver.

Regarding final site down in flash: Asia holiday site:
I'm not to happy with the design/content of the home pg and the thank you page,
but the rest of it Im happy with.

Regarding final dreamweaver site:
I'm just happy that its done at last. And that it does look much better then wed submission would have been. But feel like I really need to concentate on dreamweaver and perhaps next time make it a bit more interactive, or or elements photos etc but over all I am still happy with it, since at least it does function like its supposed to:)

No comments: