Thursday, November 20, 2008

last minute trouble _ dreamweaver

Just having a problem with one of the images in dreamweaver.
Have to see John asap tried many things to fix it but nothing works and Im sure it must be a very easily fixed problem. I even got my husband to take a look and he couldn't work it out either.

So really need to see John tomorrow about it as its a very visually obvious problem,

I tried to email him off memory what his email address would be but no luck, it bounched back.
I tried looking for his email address on the cpit site but no luck:(
I really do hope I find him tomorrow and he has 5 mins to spare to sort this out, more than anything I want to do what I have done wrong and what was the right method to fix it.

to end on a positive note, my site navagates probaby, all the links, pages work when I tried them out several times tonight.

No comments: