Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flash - back track (brief)

Like I mentioned in earlier post, since flash site I designed is a much larger site would only include some of the process work I did b/c of time factor.

Plus think should still be able to get the gest of it more or less:)

I think it best to include what it would have been like if I handed it on wednesday, even though it is pretty much only placement layouts that have slightly changed somewhat based on the tutors recommendations and just a couple other things that I think may be important to understand the process/options.

Just like to say I spend far too long on sorting out photos/images from trip since there was so so many of them to go through. Next time I'll be sure to be a bit more decisive earlier in the process.

No comments: