Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trip list

This is a list of the places/locations that have travelled:

New Zealand
(Queenstown, Invercargil, Dunedin, Christchurch, Auckaland, Wellington, Hamner Springs, Akaroha)

Australia

Singapore

Malaysia

China (3 different cities)

Hong Kong

Maccau

Norway

Germany

Isreal

Think should only consider locations/trips that have digital photos of because otherwise going to take way to much time to scan in everything time that could have been spent doing something else on actually learning new skills and consentrating on design outcome.

Think that means that Norway, Germany and Isreal if I remember correctly are out since didn't have a digital camera at the time of those trips.

I'm not one that likes being in alot of photos but since I have decided to do a trip site of my travels think should include a few photos that I be in. Of course I would not have taken those shoots but those shoots would have been taken either by my wonderful husband or by family and friends, therefore would be very easy to ask for their permission and am completly sure they they may think me mad to ask them persmission to use the photos:P so would not have any issues when it comes to copy right issues.

Another relisation that have just had, is that is just far to many photos on various locations. Need to pick and choose and this is going to take some time but need to get onto this asap. So that know my exact content etc for the site given that I will just have to make up text as I go:P

To demonstrate my point:

Maccau 219 files (photos) to go through and select

Singapore 103 files (photos) to go through and select

China 628 files (photos to go through and select

Malaysia 595 files (photos) to go through and select

Hong Kong 820 files (photos) to go through and select

Australia alot of files for that too but not sure of exact number as that is on disc at the moment, minimum would be 100. Most likely around 400 at best guess from top of head count.

Just thinking that currently I do have a few albums on facebook of our trips etc. So will have to make sure that my site looks better then just putting my photos on facebook:P

No comments: