Saturday, August 2, 2008

update

I haven't got onto of this how I had planned. I have started looking at some books for inspiration and possible directions (will inlcude list on blog soon) but nothing has yet moved me/inspired to the degree that I'm looking for yet.

Really hoping that since we didn't have class last week that the due date changes otherwise we have one less week then original timeframe:(

Also kind of been having 2nd thoughts about theme of the website. Thinking if I should do something more general that has nothing to do with my travels, maybe perhaps a site dedicated to colour and symbolism of colour, colours in our everyday lives etc this would tie in well with my theme for this year for my other subjects.
Perhaps could use both colour and texture imgages in this new possibility of website.
Definetly the photos are more artistic then my travel pictures, perhaps thats also another reason why I'm having second thoughts of doing travel site. After all images do have a huge impact on design outcome regardless of medium weather it be print, web, paint etc

In order to illustrate the above point, I think I best include a couple of travel images versus a couple of colour and/or texture images on the side bar of this blog. Im also thinking that it would be possible to use photos have already posted on blog for the website if I choose to do colour/texture eg: tree images, Flower images, water images and so on.

No comments: