Friday, July 25, 2008

Website possibilites on the table

Possibilities on the table for own site are:

Website of some of my travels/trips around NZ and world.

Website of selection of my digital photos, kind of like create a digital lib of my photos (theres lots)

Website on Virtues in which can use own images and perhaps quotations from different religions or just foucus on Quotations from the Bahai Faith.

Childrens language and/or culture learning site. Could maybe use photo of a soft toy character that connects it together visually and makes it appeal to kids more.

Movies (DVD), Gmes (Boardgames and Playstation3, PSP and Xbox) review site of our collection at home but just not sure if allowed to do this because of Copyright laws? I wonder if I take photos/scan DVD covers etc of our collection then could I do this for this school project? It is just a personal review site of everything that we have purchased so its like like its for a client or anything or maybe Ok. But better check this out to make sure.

No comments: