Monday, July 21, 2008

Brainstorming Possibilites

Still looking at my options but finding that looking all my digital photos is starting to spark off ideas. Feeling a little bit confused about copyright laws with regards to using text? need to check this out. More then happy to use my own images/drawings etc just not so sure about coming up with all the text, headlines etc no prob but the body of the text??think need to discuss this with the Tutor next week.

Option: Online Portfolio, think this would be really useful to have, just not sure if now is the best time for this. Thinking would like to make myline portfolio once I've almost finished my degree which is not quite yet.

General note really need to sort out my digital photos to be in one location! Have had to spend so much time trying to track them all down even though I do save them according to date/place etc, they need to be better sorted for future use. This problem is easily solvable just requires time thats all. Too many to archive in just one DVD/CD which is a good thing I suppose:P

No comments: