Monday, July 21, 2008

Plan for tomorrow

Thought better write down things on paper (electriconic:P) as a reminder of what would like to achieve before next week (to do tomorrow). Since luckily my business paper doesn't start till next week (found this out late today:P) so I have tomorrow free! and thought it best to spend my time working/researching what I'm going to do for Digital2, since completly lost at moment, have to many options and possibilities...and once I have this sorted then would feel better equiped to concentrate on the technical skills needs to actually make the website.

Basic to do list before next week:
Pretty much same as written in first posting: research, brainstorming, concept layouts, look at collection of own images compiled throughout the last couple of years and see if anything sparks an idea/direction etc.

Brainstorming Option: My sister did want me to do a wedding site for her and I know her photographer so getting permission should be Ok but thinking that I already did a wedding foucus blog/website last year so it would be best to expand my horizon and do something else for this brief. However I am real keen to do more wedding websites but feel that this is not the best option for me to choose at this point and time for this project.

No comments: