Sunday, August 3, 2008

sick

I'm kind of worried about not being able to attent class later this afternoon.
Feeling to sick to go in, taken some medicine hoping that I will feel better by then to be able to go in. Already taking the moring off work so hopefully that will be enough. But can only wait and see.
No point in going in if feeling this bad, won't be able to process anything as well as possibly making ours sick:(.
However if it ends up that I dont go would want to at least sort some research/design concepts etc for web site, so that the only thing I need to worry about asking from Tutor would be technical help/support because God knows I need it, so very rusty of skills learnt last year. Hopefully it will come flushing back once start on the technical aspects again:P Now I really need to go back to bed.

No comments: